HUMAN ORIGINS: Intervention Theory by Lloyd Pye
_______________________________________________________
Since today is my birthday, I've decided to post a couple videos I've been researching for a couple of weeks now. I'm posting them strictly for your entertainment, and enjoyment. There are so many ideas of how we humans came into existence, religion tells us of being created by god and how to live, and philosophy explains to us how we are to understand our lives. But neither, in a deeper level really EXPLAINS and fortells who put us here, what is life for, especially our own lives, when we were put here, history only goes so far back, where did everything come from, and the most important question of all time, why, why are we here, why are we created, why was life itself created. All very interesting questions that sometime in your life you may ask yourself, as I've asked myself, which has brought me on this journey of self discovery. Though I am a "Christian Man", I do question many other things in my life that I feel the bible has not given me a more indepth view of things. Anyways, Enjoy the videos, hopefully they open your mind like they've done to me.
[1 of 8]
[2 of 8]
[3 of 8]
[4 of 8]
[5 of 8]
[6 of 8]
[7 of 8]
[8 of 8]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment